Sunday, July 31, 2011

ZOMBIE CAGE FIGHTER: ROUND 13






Here's another design I finished up for UFC fighter Nate "Rock" Quarry. He originally just wanted a new zombie head to drop into an already-existing design, but I insisted on redoing the entire design from scratch. I thought it would look awkward and inconsistent to have a BeastPop-style zombie head shoehorned into a design that did not match it stylistically. Anyway, I pitched a tantrum until Nate gave in and decided to trust my vision, and this is the result. I believe he's using it on shirts and stickers as of now. I gave the design two different color treatments: the first reflects the color scheme used in the horror movie poster shirt design I did for him, and the other utilizes the simple two-color bright red and green of the original design.

SHIRT MOCKUP


DESIGN INKS


ROUGH COLOR CONCEPTS


THIRD COLOR OPTION THAT WAS REJECTED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any feedback you feel like leaving, but be kind and considerate! Don't rattle the cages!